Patch with thermo-adhesive back
It measures a diameter of 7.5 cm
- The patch can be sewn (recommended) or heat-applied with a hot iron following these directions:
- heat the part where to apply the patch
- place the patch and cover it with a damp cloth
- bring the iron to a high temperature
- iron by applying pressure for about 15-20 seconds with the iron
The United States Air Force (commonly used abbreviations: US Air Force, USAF) is the United States Air Force, an integral part of the United States Armed Forces. Represents the branch of the US military administration that deals with air warfare, space warfare and cyberwarfare. USAF is one of seven "uniformed services" and was born as an armed force separate and independent from the army on the 18th September 1947. It currently represents the largest air force in the world with over 9,000 aircraft in service, bases spread across the globe and approximately 352,000 men and women on active duty.