Patch with thermo-adhesive back
Measures 6 x 9.5 cm
- The patch can be sewn (recommended) or heat-applied with a hot iron following these directions:
- heat the part where to apply the patch
- place the patch and cover it with a damp cloth
- bring the iron to a high temperature
- iron by applying pressure for about 15-20 seconds with the iron
Scream is the horror series directed by Wes Craven and written by Kevin Williamson and Ehren Kruger, screenwriter of the third film. It is inspired by the murders operated by Danny Rolling in 1990. The main plot centers on a psychopathic serial killer disguised in a Halloween costume who tries to kill Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbell) and the people who are a part of his life. Each film begins with the murder of a couple, and then develops until the identity of the killer is revealed and his final confrontation with Sidney. The series relaunched slasher films in the 1990s, similar to Halloween, the Night of the Witches in the 1970s, blending the scary scenes of the horror genre with comic elements. The first film achieved great commercial success upon its release, becoming one of the highest-selling films of 1996, as well as being critically acclaimed around the world.