Patch with thermo-adhesive back
It measures a diameter of 7.5 cm
- The patch can be sewn (recommended) or heat-applied with a hot iron following these directions:
- heat the part where to apply the patch
- place the patch and cover it with a damp cloth
- bring the iron to a high temperature
- iron by applying pressure for about 15-20 seconds with the iron
Captain America (Captain America), whose real name is Steven Grant "Steve" Rogers, is a comic book character created by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby in 1941, published by Timely Comics (later Marvel Comics). Affectionately known as Cap, he also has other names, such as "Sentinel of Freedom" (as he embodies the ideals of freedom and justice of the American people) and "Living Legend" (as a source of inspiration for three generations of heroes), he is a superhero among the most famous and long-lived. The character was born as an element of propaganda during the Second World War, where he represented a free and democratic America that opposed an imperialist and warlike Europe, and had a great success with the public; however, with the end of the conflict it lost its popularity, despite a (vain) attempt to recycle it as a Communist hunter during the first years of the Cold War.