Patch with thermo-adhesive back
Measures 10 x 4.5 cm
- The patch can be sewn (recommended) or heat-applied with a hot iron following these directions:
- heat the part where to apply the patch
- place the patch and cover it with a damp cloth
- bring the iron to a high temperature
- iron by applying pressure for about 15-20 seconds with the iron
It is the enhanced version of the Cooper S (R53). Unlike the model from which it derives, this special series boasts 218 horsepower, making it the most powerful Mini ever mass-produced in 2006; self-locking differential as standard (optional for R53s produced up to 2006); various aesthetic touches to the bodywork (Bertone) with 18-inch wheels made of lightened magnesium, equipped with 4 double spokes and designed specifically for the model; red rear-view mirrors; interventions aimed at reducing weight (such as the removal of the rear bench and some options); numerous changes to the chassis and aerodynamics (including the rear wing in carbon fiber), made it the best performing Mini on the market.