Patch with thermo-adhesive back
Measures 7.5 x 7 cm
- The patch can be sewn (recommended) or heat-applied with a hot iron following these directions:
- heat the part where to apply the patch
- place the patch and cover it with a damp cloth
- bring the iron to a high temperature
- iron by applying pressure for about 15-20 seconds with the iron
Subaru is a Japanese automotive company, a subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI). Subaru is the Japanese word for the Pleiades star cluster which is also featured in the company logo. The Pleiades, also known as "The Seven Sisters", include seven main stars of the cluster visible to the naked eye. There are only six stars of the Subaru brand (one large and five small), representing the five companies that after World War II came together to form one large company. Although smaller in size than its competitors, Subaru enjoyed considerable prosperity for several years. It is known above all for the production of cars with a conventional car body but with permanent all-wheel drive (in many markets the entire range has this characteristic), and the exclusive use of opposed cylinder engines (they are used throughout the range except on basic models).