Patch with thermo-adhesive back
Measures 9.5 x 4 cm
- The patch can be sewn (recommended) or heat-applied with a hot iron following these directions:
- heat the part where to apply the patch
- place the patch and cover it with a damp cloth
- bring the iron to a high temperature
- iron by applying pressure for about 15-20 seconds with the iron
Star Wars (English: Star Wars) is a film saga created by George Lucas. The plot, written in the early seventies, forms one of the few series of space operas in cinema, and from the beginning it was conceived as a work in nine acts, then condensed by Lucas into six films. The first three films were produced from 1977 to 1983 and formed the so-called original trilogy, consisting of: Episode IV, Episode V, Episode VI. This trilogy immediately became a successful phenomenon, thanks to the mixture of elements taken from cinema, comics and television; it is one of the most massive and important works of the twentieth century concept artist. From 1999 to 2005 George Lucas produced the so-called prequel trilogy formed by the films Episode I, Episode II, Episode III: it is set between thirty and twenty years before the events of the original trilogy, with the aim of showing the evolution of Anakin Skywalker , the end of the Old Republic and the birth of the Galactic Empire.