Patch with thermo-adhesive back
Measures 7.5 x 7.5 cm
- The patch can be sewn (recommended) or heat-applied with a hot iron following these directions:
- heat the part where to apply the patch
- place the patch and cover it with a damp cloth
- bring the iron to a high temperature
- iron by applying pressure for about 15-20 seconds with the iron
Death personified is a figure that has existed since ancient times in mythology and popular culture, with a vague human form or as a fictional character. The most widespread representation in the collective imagination is that of a skeleton wielding a scythe, sometimes dressed in a black habit, a tunic or a black cloak with a hood. The figure of death is known to many as Grim Reaper or Sinister Reaper and Grim Reaper. The personification of death is generally associated with the idea of a neutral entity, that is, neither good nor bad. His only task would be to accompany the souls of human beings in the passing away to the kingdom of the dead.