Patch with thermo-adhesive back
It measures a diameter of 7 cm
- The patch can be sewn (recommended) or heat-applied with a hot iron following these directions:
- heat the part where to apply the patch
- place the patch and cover it with a damp cloth
- bring the iron to a high temperature
- iron by applying pressure for about 15-20 seconds with the iron
The Italian Red Cross is an association, member of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent organization, operating in the territory of the Italian Republic. Founded in the nineteenth century, it was transformed into a public body with the Royal Decree February 7, 1884, n. 1243, and subsequently in a private entity by Legislative Decree 28 September 2012, n. 178 which transformed it into an association of public interest. By virtue of international conventions and by virtue of national laws, it has among its components, for the fulfillment of emergency tasks in times of peace and war, an auxiliary military body of the Italian armed forces, or the voluntary military corps of the Cross. Italian Red. The latter is made up of a contingent of on-duty and retired personnel, enrolled on a voluntary basis and highly specialized (doctors, psychologists, chemist-pharmacists, commissioners, accountants, nurses, drivers, rescuers, logisticians).