Patch with thermo-adhesive back
It measures a diameter of 7.5 cm
- The patch can be sewn (recommended) or heat-applied with a hot iron following these directions:
- heat the part where to apply the patch
- place the patch and cover it with a damp cloth
- bring the iron to a high temperature
- iron by applying pressure for about 15-20 seconds with the iron
Alfa Romeo is an Italian car company known for the production of sports cars Founded on 24 June 1910 in Milan as ALFA (acronym of "Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili"), in 1918 it changed its name to "Alfa Romeo" later the acquisition of control of the company by Nicola Romeo. Alfa Romeo belonged to the Italian state from 1933 to 1986, when it was sold to the Fiat group. During its history the house, known as "del Biscione" for its brand, has created many road cars and concept cars that have marked, in part, the history of the design of the Italian automotive industry. From a technological point of view, Alfa Romeo is considered among the avant-garde manufacturers of the world automotive scene thanks to the innovations that have made their debut on its cars. In addition to cars, Alfa Romeo has also produced commercial vehicles, rolling stock, public transport, marine and aeronautical engines.