Patch with thermo-adhesive back
It measures a diameter of 7.5 cm
- The patch can be sewn (recommended) or heat-applied with a hot iron following these directions:
- heat the part where to apply the patch
- place the patch and cover it with a damp cloth
- bring the iron to a high temperature
- iron by applying pressure for about 15-20 seconds with the iron
The F-16 Fighting Falcon is a single-engine, multi-role fighter aircraft originally developed by General Dynamics for the US Air Force. Designed as a light fighter, it later evolved into a multi-role aircraft. He was selected by the air forces of 25 nations. The F-16 is the largest Western fighter plane project with over 4 400 units produced since its production began in 1976. Although it is no longer purchased by the US Air Force, the most recent versions are produced for the market. abroad. In 1993 General Dynamics sold the aircraft construction department to Lockheed Corporation which later became part of Lockheed Martin following its 1995 merger with Martin Marietta. The US Air Force plans to use the F-16 until 2025.