Produced by the WAND COMPANY, the poke ball is in aluminum, pvc and abs. It is in 1/1 scale and measures approximately 8 cm in diameter
This high quality and highly accurate Poké Ball replica, made from an engineered metal shell, has a richly colored surface that is sensitive to touch and proximity. With its illuminated button and flip-up illuminated display case, this Poké Ball promises to be a beautiful addition to any Pokémon collection.
The Wand Company's Poké Ball die-cast replica is the first officially licensed premium collectible replica for Pokémon fans.
Equipped with proximity sensing technology, the Poké Ball button lights up when it detects movement; pressing the button changes the color of the light or starts a lighting sequence to catch Pokémon.
Ideal for collectors, the replica comes with a case - authenticated by a uniquely numbered hologram - and a polished stainless steel ring so you can display your Poké Ball however you like.
Enjoy the multicolored lights that shine under the Poké Ball when you open the case; check them by touching the metal plate of the case.
- Highly accurate, display electronic replica with a finely detailed metal shell and high quality painted finish
- Beautifully animated with proximity detection
- Brightly bright multicolored button
- The presentation case opens the Poké Ball for viewing
- Uniquely numbered collector's item
- Officially licensed by The Pokémon Company International