Patch with thermo-adhesive back
It measures a diameter of 7 cm
- The patch can be sewn (recommended) or heat-applied with a hot iron following these directions:
- heat the part where to apply the patch
- place the patch and cover it with a damp cloth
- bring the iron to a high temperature
- iron by applying pressure for about 15-20 seconds with the iron
Four units of the United States Navy have been named USS Constellation, in honor, as defined by Congress, of the "new constellation of stars" in the US flag. USS Constellation - 38-gun frigate, launched in 1797, second ship commissioned for the US Navy USS Constellation - launched in 1854, currently museum ship in Baltimore USS Constellation (CC-2) - Lexington-class battlecruiser set in 1920 and canceled in 1923USS Constellation (CV-64) - Kitty Hawk-class aircraft carrier launched in 1960USS Constellation (CV-64), is a Kitty Hawk supercarrier, was the third US Navy ship to be named in honor of the "new star constellation" on the flag of the United States. It is the only warship authorized to display designation numbers in red, white and blue. It is one of the fastest ships in the Navy.