Patch with thermo-adhesive back
It measures a diameter of 8.5 cm
- The patch can be sewn (recommended) or heat-applied with a hot iron following these directions:
- heat the part where to apply the patch
- place the patch and cover it with a damp cloth
- bring the iron to a high temperature
- iron by applying pressure for about 15-20 seconds with the iron
Battlestar Galactica is an American science fiction television series, part of the franchise of the same name. The series was created by David Eick and Ronald D. Moore as a remake of the 1979 Galactica television series created by Glen A. Larson. On the Sci Fi Channel was broadcast in December 2003 the television miniseries of the same title which constitutes a sort of backdoor pilot. The series aired for four television seasons, from 2004 to 2009. In Italy it was instead broadcast in prime time on Rai 4 from 4 September 2009 to 18 June 2010. The series received acclaim from critics, obtaining a Peabody Award in 2005 and a Program of the Year Award from the Television Critics Association, as well as numerous Emmy nominations for writing and directing.